The Type Of Paper Cups

- Mar 12, 2018-

Paper cups are divided into single-sided PE coated paper cups and double-sided PE coated paper cups

· Single-sided PE coated paper cups: The paper cups produced with single-sided PE-laminated paper are called single PE paper cups (most common domestic market paper cups, most of which are single-sided PE coated paper cups). Their performances are in the form of paper cups. The water side has a smooth PE coating;

· Double-sided PE Laminated Paper Cup : Paper cups produced with double-sided PE laminating paper are called double-sided PE paper cups in the form of PE lamination on the inside and outside of the paper cup.

· Paper Cup Size: We measure the size of paper cups in ounces (OZ). For example: 9 ounces, 6.5 ounces, 7 ounce cups, etc., which are common on the market.

• Oz: Oz is a unit of weight. Here it stands for: 1 ounce of weight is equivalent to 28.34 ml of water.

This can be expressed as: 1 oz (OZ) = 28.34 ml (ml) = 28.34 g (g)

Commonly used paper cups include disposable paper cups, advertising paper cups, reception paper cups, beverage paper cups, tea cups, tasting cups and other environmental paper cups!