1. The size of the watermark pattern can be determined according to the specific needs of the customer. It is not recommended that the size of the watermark pattern be too large.
2. For paper use, it is recommended that the color is light, such as white, rice, milk white, etc., high quality, non-coated paper, the thickness range is between 60gsm and 250gsm, and the size is customized according to specific requirements. At the same time, the cost of paper depends on the specific paper used.
3. If the customer needs to print four-color or spot color graphics on the paper at the same time, it is recommended that the watermark effect be processed first, and then the graphics should be added later.
4. The customer is more concerned about the transmittance of the watermark, that is, the light transmittance is high. It means that the paper will obviously see the watermark pattern under the general illumination; the low light transmittance means that the watermark pattern should be visible under the strong light. .
5. Printing multiple watermark patterns on the same paper surface, or the pattern size is too large, will increase the production cost relatively.